Beyond kernel-janitor

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:10:10 EST 2013

Hi,
This is a good and detailed free document about Linux Kernel
Networking, 186 pages, February 2012:

"Linux Kernel Networking" by Rami Rosen.

http://media.wix.com/ugd//295986_a3dcb13a2f46d15cb75abab021a239da.pdf

Found here: (also some other good networking lectures).
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen

rgs
Kevin Wilson