looking for current, online kernel-related tutorials

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Oct 16 18:38:32 EDT 2012

  regarding kernel programming tutorials i'm currently
writing/updating:

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012, Sarah Sharp wrote:

> Any plans to include this content in kernelnewbies.org?  It seems
> like tutorials on kernel programming should be linked from there.

  that's a nice idea, but i have a selfish reason to host all of this
at my (soon-to-be-revamped) website -- training is how i make a
living, and having numerous tutorials on various aspects of kernel
programming and device drivers and so on brings in readers and
represents marketing for me.  from a business perspective, it's
nothing more than attracting eyeballs that might then hire me to teach
a course.

  that said, all of this is going to be publicly available (creative
commons license) so there won't be any restriction on who can read it.
certainly, anyone is welcome to link to what eventually gets
published at my site.

  over the next few weeks, much will be updated and re-organized, and
i'll post pointers to whatever goes up.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca