GPIO Watchdog device driver

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:03:15 EST 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Andreas Schmidt
<kernelnewbies at schmidt-andi.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wrote a GPIO watchdog for a extern simple watchdog (LTC2917). It is a
> voltage supervisor with watchdog timer functionality. Do you think
> should I send this to maintainer? Could it be usefull for somebody else?

I am not familiar with Watchdog stuffs, but I think it might worth a
shot if you try to send it to the maintainer.

As long as you are descriptive enough when explaining about the
patches, follow the patch sending's rules, I think it is likely to be
accepted.
--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa