Continuous Interrupt Problem

Arun KS getarunks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:31:55 EDT 2012

Hello Siddharth,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM, siddharth saxena
<siddharthsaxena1989 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I need help with an issue.
> I have written a touch driver for a device and used the flag
> IRQF_TRIGGER_LOW to request irq.
> Now, when I boot the device, the touch interrupts are coming already without
> touching the screen.
> Continuous interrupts are occurring without any touch.

Probably the default state of the gpio pin(which you configured as
irq) is low. Check your HW schematic.

TSC should have interrupt polarity(Active High/Low), which you have to
choose depending on your schematic while initiallizing the TSC.
Also different modes like assert interrupt when finger moving, when
finger touch, or assert periodically.

Hope these pointer will help you.

Thanks,
Arun