Suggest good reads..!!!

manty kuma mantykuma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:28:31 EDT 2012

Thanks all for your suggestions.

@Ezequiel
I am currently working on v4l2 driver. Specific stuff i have googled it and
the information for me is adequate. My question is kind of generic. To be a
good kernel programmer, are there any must reads? Ex: For computer
architecture guys, this
<http://www.amazon.com/Computer-Architecture-Fifth-Edition-Quantitative/dp/012383872X/ref=dp_ob_title_bk>is
highly recommended.

Thanks,