Data Recovery

arshad hussain arshad.super at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 07:40:40 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Mulyadi Santosa
<mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 13:46, Swapnil Gaikwad <swapnilgaik72 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a Hp laptop with i5 Processor, 640 GB HD. My HD is Crashed due
>> to damage. It does not have any partition table in it. Then how I can
>> recover my data from it. Is anybody have some tool that to it? (Note :
>> Recover My File software showed some files in it, But it requires
>> license key.  )

It does not have partition table or you could not find it. Use any
ubuntu or Mint
live CD to boot. See what devices it recognizes, there will be a good chance
that it can find your disk. ( see grub usage ) Although , if your disk
is physically damaged then nothing
much can be done.

Other questions come up. How many partitions and what boot loader you
were using?

Thanks.