compile kernel 3.0.34 errors

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:47:25 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM, wenrongbupt <wenrongbupt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I follow your procedure,the build result as following:
> It seems there are more modules could not find now.
>
> ERROR: modinfo: could not find module bluetooth
> ERROR: modinfo: could not find module rfkill
> ERROR: modinfo: could not find module authenc
> ERROR: modinfo: could not find module esp4
> ERROR: modinfo: could not find module xfrm4_mode_tunnel
> ERROR: modinfo: could not find module deflate

I have a good guess that somehow you accidentally or inaccidentally
use your distro default kernel config.

So, what you might need to do before make mrproper is probably
temporarily move every config file in /boot to somewhere else, say
/tmp:
mv /boot/config-* /tmp

then use casual mantra....

let's see if that helps...