compile kernel 3.0.34 errors

wenrongbupt wenrongbupt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:00:27 EDT 2012

I follow your procedure,the build result as following:
It seems there are more modules could not find now.

ERROR: modinfo: could not find module bluetooth
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module rfkill
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module authenc
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module esp4
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module xfrm4_mode_tunnel
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module deflate
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module zlib_deflate
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module ctr
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module twofish
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module twofish_common
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module camellia
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module serpent
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module blowfish
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module cast5
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module des_generic
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module cbc
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module aes_i586
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module aes_generic
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module xcbc
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module rmd160
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module sha512_generic
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module sha256_generic
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module crypto_null
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module af_key
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module ppdev
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module parport_pc
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module lp
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module parport
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module nfsd
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module lockd
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module nfs_acl
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module auth_rpcgss
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module exportfs
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module fuse
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module sunrpc
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module ipv6
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module uinput
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_hda_codec_realtek
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_hda_intel
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module iTCO_wdt
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_hda_codec
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module iTCO_vendor_support
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_hwdep
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module broadcom
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_seq
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module i2c_i801
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module r8169
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_seq_device
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module mii
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_pcm
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_timer
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module soundcore
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module snd_page_alloc
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module serio_raw
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module tg3
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module microcode
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module dcdbas
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module i915
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module drm_kms_helper
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module drm
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module i2c_algo_bit
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module i2c_core
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module video
ERROR: modinfo: could not find module output

wenrongbupt