busybox utility

Jeff Haran jharan at bytemobile.com
Tue Nov 22 13:11:26 EST 2011

Oh, give me a break. "kernelnewbies", as in "newbie", as in don't know their way around yet.

It's a valid point that questions like this shouldn't go to linux-kernel, but if newbies can't post questions to a newbies mailing list without fear of being chastised for it, then I don't what the list is for.

Jeff Haran