gsoc mentor request

nijil yes nonijil at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 19 14:01:52 EDT 2011

Hi,
I would like to apply for gsoc this year.Am not an expert in programming but am
ready to learn and can read code.I was suggested to look into checkpoint/restart
patch bystefanha from QEMU devel. I would like to know if anyone is ready to
mentor this project.If yes please respond. I would like to start preparing as
soon as possible as I would have to learn a few things . Or another suggestion
that I could possible take for a gsoc project.It would be great if it is related
to process migration or some sort of the likes.

regards,
yonij.