Re: 答复: project ideas

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:26:24 EDT 2011

2011/3/15 LovelyLich <lovelylich at gmail.com>:
> I have the same problem,but I want to know the to do projects list,which is
> not related with networking....
> Where can I find that?thanks for any replies in advance....

There are a lot of subsystem maintainers and currently they each
maintain a separate todo list.  And I doubt most of the lists are
public.

Things like the kernel janitors list are meant to be relatively easy
todo's, but for a project large enough for a GSOC project I think you
need to look for something bigger than that.

For a GSOC project, I believe you need to at least have an idea of
which part of the kernel you want to work on before you are going to
be able to get much in the way of advice.

Greg