emneded ftp server which support IPV6

Gang Lei (雷刚) gang.lei at mediatek.com
Wed Jul 27 21:53:01 EDT 2011

HI Mulyadi:

Thanks for the reply.
I had built vsftpd binary out and tried it on my board but it failed on client side “socket pair failed”,  do you have any clue of this error?
Meanwhile, can wget of busybox support IPV6? I just want to generate some IPV6 traffic on my board, so either client or server could be helpful.
Thanks!

Rui.