interrupt handler in arm question

subin gangadharan subingangadharan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:53:31 EST 2011

Hi Kosta,

I have one more question.I have searched in the source code,but
couldn't figure it out.
As you mentioned earlier,running ISR in SVC is mainly to make it re
entrant,but where
its getting enabled again(interrupt) after ARM has been disabled it
when an interrupt happens.

Could you please give an idea on this.

With Regards,
Subin K G

--
With Regards
Subin Gangadharan

I am not afraid and I am also not afraid of being afraid.