New to the group

Matthew Chambers nr0q at gridtracker.org
Tue Sep 28 14:53:44 EDT 2021

I'd be open to any advice how we can make our build system work a bit
better. I was not able to find any examples of RPM spec files for NWJS
based applications in which there really isn't anything to compile but
rather just pulling in the artifacts from the NWJS-Phoenix-Builder and
telling RPM where everything should live on the user system.

If there are any sponsors interested, particularly anyone that has the
time to help us with the build system and produce all the needed
packages that would be needed by Fedora and downstream systems.