QUISK and linrad

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Wed Sep 21 22:48:57 EDT 2016

Thanks for replies. I took a look at the archive and it is pretty sparse.
But I am pretty committed to using Fedora so thought I'd check in.

I use fldigi all the time for digital qso and for logging. So thanks for
keeping the pkg in fedora. (Has it been pushed to f24? I need to upgrade
one of these days and don't want to break my fldigi.)

I'll check out linrad. Tho I am dubious abt hooking my rf up to my
soundcard (ie MB).

An unfortunate amount of ham related software seems to be mostly built in
Windows. And not particularly WINE friendly. But I really do not want to
install any MS on any of my machines. Better to do without. Just spent time
on NAQCC sprint. Keyer and sharp filter was all the fancy stuff I ended up
using.

If I have any fun with SDR I'll try to post something abt it.

Keith