Feature query

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Mon Jul 11 10:26:34 EDT 2011

Hello, I'm glad to see that spamikaze development has been renewed.  I
have not used it yet, but it looks to be something very applicable to
my needs...but of course with modifications for my site.  My questions
mostly address differences in the way that I maintain my own RBL zones
and RWL zone and ways to integrate spamikaze into my local config.

1. spamikaze can use a whitelist file.  Would it be possible to also
make it query one or more RWL zones?  Since Net::DNS is already a
requirement, no new modules should be needed.

2. I already have my own RBL (custom written perl to add and manage
it).  I haven't looked yet to see the differences between your schema
and mine.  In your opinion, is the ability to twist spamikaze into
inserting into different types of schema useful?  Or is better to just
have spamikaze insert the data where it wants and instead use some
sort of migrate script to cherrypick the bits of data into my RBL
schema?

Hmm, I guess I didn't really have much in the way of questions.  Thanks :-)

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the