Seeking Suggestions for Open Source Projects to Contribute to as a New Contributor

Pragati Ghatte ghattepragati7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:05:08 EDT 2024

I hope this message finds you well. I am eager to dive into the world of
open source contributions and am seeking guidance on suitable projects to
begin my journey. As a new contributor, I am looking for projects that are
welcoming to beginners and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the
kernel development space.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or suggestions for open
source projects within the kernel ecosystem that are beginner-friendly and
actively seeking contributions. Whether it's documentation improvements,
bug fixes, or small feature additions, I am enthusiastic about contributing
in any way I can.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and support. I am looking forward
to becoming an active member of the community and contributing to the
advancement of open source software.

Best regards,
Pragati ghatte