Generic USB LED HID driver

Kirill Yatsenko kirill31051997f at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:21:51 EST 2024

Hello,

I'm trying to find the Linux kernel driver in the tree that implements the
HID LED usage table.
The only driver that I've found is the hid-led.c. However, it seems to
support only specific devices.

The device with which I'm trying to interface is the custom-made board with
atxmega and some LEDS connected to it.
Currently, the communication is done through the vendor-specific HID
protocol.
The custom USB HID kernel module is implemented to communicate with the
device.

The idea is to move away from the custom protocol to the generic
implementation so that the custom kernel
module can dropped.

Best regards,
Kirill Yatsenko