Kernel module for a network interface - remove trailer from sk_buff on reception

Abhiram V abhi.raa.man.v at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:46:11 EDT 2023

Yeah, I did ask for help in the college itself. Unfortunately, no one has
any experience with the kernel. They don't mind getting help from the
community.

It was for my final year project and the grades have already been assigned
with whatever I have done so far. The work was accepted for a conference; I
wanted to fix this issue before I present it there. I'll be sure to
acknowledge the help I have got from here.

The only part that isn't working is the removal of the RCT. I did try to
get it to work on my own. But I got stuck and don't know what I'm doing
wrong. So I came here for some help, to know what I'm doing wrong.