from CoLinux to MoreLinux :D

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:01:58 EST 2023

What is this ?

https://l4re.org/download/snapshots/pre-built-images/arm-v7/

It seems to me that it does what Colinux did a lot of time ago,but it works
even on more cpu architectures. Am I wrong ? With l4linux I can run
multiple linux distros using the same kernel. I'm very curious to try it on
my ARM machine,since there is even a version for arm 32 and arm 64 bit. It
sounds interesting.

--
Mario.