Question regarding Linux-6.1, rootfs and ADC

Parastoo Ebrahimzadeh parastoo.ebrahimzadeh at safeline.se
Thu Aug 17 03:23:49 EDT 2023

Hi,

I have a customized board with the SAMA5d27 microchip. The board was working fine with Linux 4.19, bootloader 3.8 and rootfs binary from Yocto project&warrior branch. I have updated the Linux to 6.1 and bootloader to 3.10, but I am using the same rootfs as before. Now the system can boot up and start my application, but the ADC driver is going to the deferred probe pending condition. I would appreciate it if you guide me or give me some hints about the possible root causes.

Best regards

Parastoo Ebrahimzadeh