Wikibook Linux kernel

Constantine Shulyupin constantine.shulyupin at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:58:35 EDT 2021

Dear Linux kernel documentation writers and readers:

Writing Linux documentation is a huge complex collaborative process.
To make it better I invite you to contribute to
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Linux_Kernel .

Main benefits of the book:
- Readers friendly architecture
- Matrix table of contents
- Convenient common wikimedia format
- Hosted on wikibooks.org
- Updateable by everyone.

I've designed the front page matrix table of contents and composed
draft articles with outline, links to kernel documentation, sources
and other resources. Sometimes visitors of the book contribute to it.
My vision is to have a complete updated wikibook about Linux kernel
written by many experienced developers. Please vist page
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Linux_Kernel/About  for the book
desripton.

Welcome to contribute to https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Linux_Kernel!

Sincerely yours