My effort to learn Linux kernel development

s.v.krishna reddy svkr521 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 00:02:46 EDT 2021

you have to understand more from a design perspective, also have to
understand what problem is kernel addressing and its design. Dwelling into
code directly won't help, you may lose interest after some time. It's good
to start with the process. memory and file management. One more thing, you
have to put it in practise otherwise, you will soon forget what you learnt.

Krishna.