Kernel first task

Cláudio Maia clrrm at isep.ipp.pt
Sat Jul 10 07:30:28 EDT 2021

On 10/07/21 12:22, Anton Baltser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get involved into Kernel Devolopment and confused about where I can take the first task to complete. AFAIK this is usually a code cleanup task, but what kind of code cleanup is available to do.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Anton Baltser.

For an easy to follow introduction on how to submit your first patch, you can watch this talk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4) by Greg Kroah-Hartman at FOSDEM 2010 entitled "Write and Submit your first Linux kernel Patch". I believe this is a good starting point to guide through the process.

Regards,
Cláudio Maia