Changelog of features / drivers removed from kernel?

Evan T Mesterhazy etm2131 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:44:03 EST 2021

It turns out, after building 14 different commits between v5.8 and v5.9,
that a three line change in drivers/pci/controller/pci-xgene.c breaks PCI
on this machine. If I revert this file and build the commit that changed
it, PCI works properly. No config options changed between these commits.

I suppose now it's just a matter of figuring out why this change breaks it,
and how it can be fixed and applied to 5.9+.

--
Evan Mesterhazy
etm2131 at columbia.edu