Changelog of features / drivers removed from kernel?

Evan T Mesterhazy etm2131 at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 8 09:00:27 EST 2021

Thanks, Greg - good suggestion regarding `git bisect`. I was able to narrow
it down to a change between 5.8 and 5.9, so maybe that's the next logical
thing to do. None of the config options added between those releases seemed
relevant to the issue, but perhaps one of them is and I just don't realize
it.

- Evan

--
Evan Mesterhazy