grab raw data from microphone and send it to the output

Pouya Abbassi abbassi.pouya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 07:55:26 EST 2021

Hi Ivan.

Please consider looking at this question and the comments below it:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16360378/kernel-module-vs-user-space-application-which-one-is-faster

If you need a big speed difference, running your code in kernel-space
won't make a huge difference. In either way, you'll get the same CPU cycles.

The only thing that I can think of, is using FPGA to do the job.
Kernel-space won't do any magic for you.
FPGA development is hard and totally different, but it's all magic!

- Best regards
Pouya