IPX support

Dmitry Podgorny pasis.ua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:30:49 EDT 2020

Hello,

Recently I've created repositories with IPX for kernel 4.18+. If anyone
needs it, feel free to use and improve the code.

I have personal interest in IPX, because I'm working on tunneling software
and retro gaming over IPX is one of examples how to use it. With time, I'll
add few utilities (ping, diag, performance measurement) and maybe add new
features to the kernel module. Unless I see any other usecase, the main
goal will be to keep things working for games running under wine.

Kernel module: https://github.com/pasis/ipx
Userspace utilities: https://github.com/pasis/ipx-utils

Best regards,
Dmitry