uxfs review

Valentin Vidić vvidic at valentin-vidic.from.hr
Thu Feb 20 12:39:21 EST 2020

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 04:36:10PM -0500, Valdis Klētnieks wrote:
> (Of course, if you're trying to get a 2.6.12 driver working on 5.6... you may decide
> that it's time to start drinking heavily :)

Now that you mention 2.6 :), I've been trying to update this uxfs
filesystem from an old book[1] for modern kernels:

  https://github.com/vvidic/uxfs/

It currently builds and seems to work but it could probably use a
review if someone has a bit of time?  I can post the diff here if
that would be easier.

[1] Steve D. Pate, UNIX Filesystems, 2003.

--
Valentin