Correcting errors on wiki page FAQ/Hashtables

Stefan Laufmann slaufmann at emlix.com
Fri Dec 18 04:00:57 EST 2020

Hello,

the description of hashtables in the kernel on
https://kernelnewbies.org/FAQ/Hashtables was a huge help for me to learn
how to implement this.
However while working through it I noticed some inconsistencies/errors.

Instead of describing them in an email I would rather fix them myself.
Is there a chance I could be added to the list of editors?

Best Regards
--
Stefan Laufmann