Kernel Module with multiple source files not initializing

Irfan Ullah (울라 이르판) irfan at dke.khu.ac.kr
Sun Oct 27 03:11:51 EDT 2019

Thanks you.
Yes, I have tested it. " smod | grep your_module_name" command shows that
the module is loaded but the "dmesg" shows nothing.
Following is the output of the commands.
*ssd at ssd:~/Desktop/Kernel_User_comm$ lsmod | grep netlink_kernel_module*
netlink_kernel_module    16384  0

*ssd at ssd:~/Desktop/Kernel_User_comm$
dmesgssd at ssd:~/Desktop/Kernel_User_comm$ *

--
*Best Regards,*

*Mr. Irfan Ullah*
PhD Candidate