BUG: Bad page state in process swapper on new imx8qm board

Oliver Graute oliver.graute at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:15:20 EDT 2019

On 17/10/19, Peng Fan wrote:

> [...]

I'am using the u-boot master branch with my board patches. Together with
the M4 Image. This particular problem is solved now by adding the right
reserved-memory statement and linux,cma {} statement.

No more kernel crashes yet. Now the kernel starts systemd and is stucked
there. I get no login prompt. It looks for me like getty can't find any
serial to attach. But the kernel is still running and writing to serial
lpuart32.

Best regards,

Oliver