Questions to article - Patch Workflow With Mutt

GregKH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Oct 7 02:02:33 EDT 2019

On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 10:12:21AM +0200, Oliver Graute wrote:
> Hello GregKH,
>
> Many thanks for this blog post. Its always useful to see how developers
> use their tools. Which terminal and mutt color scheme do you use there?
>
> http://kroah.com/log/blog/2019/08/14/patch-workflow-with-mutt-2019/

The asciicinema terminals there are using it's own built-in format, so
it's not a "real" terminal at all.

Only the last youtube vide shows my real terminal settings.  I use
Terminology, and then my script pops up a Tilix terminal with the patch
in it (for various reasons due to how Terminology handles things).

As for color scheme, who knows, it's based on a really really old muttrc
file from a long time ago that I found online, and touched up here and
there.  I've attached it here if people are really bored and want a good
laugh.

Include it in your main .muttrc file and have fun!

greg k-h