Hello, does anyone know any university that has lines of research on the linux kernel

Manuel Quintero Fonseca manuel at uas.edu.mx
Thu Oct 3 18:09:28 EDT 2019

Thank you all for answering, my question is, if I want to do a phD
that has to do with the Linux kernel, it will be more difficult to be
accepted at a university, where they do not have lines of research on
Linux, those where they openly have research on The Linux kernel

If you have some interesting research topics and that are possible to
do for a phD that are very kind to suggest, as well as some
universities, preferably that are outside the USA.

Thank you