development in python

Yağmur Oymak yagmur.oymak at gmail.com
Sun May 12 16:22:39 EDT 2019

On Sun, 2019-05-12 at 19:05 +0200, Tomáš Roj wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I know that everything in the kernel is written in C but are there
> also some fields where can I code in Python? I mean some websites
> etc.
>
> thanks,
> Tom

Hey Tom,

There are quite a few Python scripts in the kernel source tree. Most of
them seems to reside under `tools/perf/`. I'm not familiar with perf
tools, maybe someone familiar could help.

By running `find . -name '*.py'` in the source tree, you can find lots
of Python scripts here and there as well. Hope that helps!

--
- YO