KernelProjects still alive?

Ivan D ivdivd0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:59:45 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'd like to do some kernel development (driver, non-trivial feature,
etc.). I'm fairly experienced overall and wrote proprietary kernel
modules at my job, so not interested in newbie/janitor stuff.
KernelProjects looked like a perfect place for this, but it seems long
abandoned.

Is there a substitute, or may be someone can pinpoint me at something
to work on in particular? Could be support for old but still
possible-to-buy hardware, or anything non-trivial really. I've worked
mostly with ARM if that matters, including fairly low level things.

Thanks,
Ivan