is this list still alive?

don fisher hdf3 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 20:40:21 EDT 2018

I did receive this email but no others, and I did resubscribe. When
should I expect activity? I did receive an email the moderator stating
"The reason it is being held: Post by non-member to a members-only list".

So it appeared somebody thinks I am a non-member. I received no
notification of my renewal.

Don