regarding const variables/structures

inventsekar inventsekar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:42:32 EDT 2018

>>> A brute force grep in the kernel shows that there are 130493 " const "
in there
Hi Hofrat,
1. may i know the command to do this above grep please..
2. (and the opposite) may i know the command to grep other type of
variables/structures

thanks again.. your points and Greg's points are very clear. i was having
this doubt from last Dec(from that tweet) and it got cleared.

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to All.
( Lord Ganesh is widely revered as the remover of obstacles,[9]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha#cite_note-9> the patron of arts and
sciences and the deva <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deva_(Hinduism)> of
intellect and wisdom)

--