Linux Kernel Tester's Guide is still valid?

Manuel Quintero Fonseca manuel at uas.edu.mx
Fri Oct 19 16:27:53 EDT 2018

Hello thank you for responding, I am new, and I want to learn, and
looking at the https://kernelnewbies.org page, one of the things we
could do to start is to report bug, which according to a link leads to
that previously shared manual. said guide was not in the league
https://lwn.net/Articles/238838/, but I searched for it by google and
that was the one I found.

as new I thought the best way would be to look for the errors of my
kernel and report them, then look for the solutions.

Now if someone has a better guide to do the search for kernel errors
and report them, I would be very grateful