Is there mailist about LSM

Thibaut Sautereau thibaut at sautereau.fr
Thu May 31 17:11:18 EDT 2018

Hi Alexander,

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 03:10:37PM -0700, Alexander Ivanov wrote:
> I do no need blobs, as I said, it's stateless.
> The question was how to register a subset of hooks that may overlap
> with another module(s).

I wrote two articles on my blog last year to sum up what I had learned
when digging into the LSM world in order to create one, as I had trouble
finding recent enough documentation. They might answer some of your
questions.

Here's the link to the second one (which also points to the first):
https://thibaut.sautereau.fr/2017/06/02/linux-security-modules-part-2/

Of course, any questions or feedback are welcome ;)

Thibaut