where is __percpu_seg initialized?

落痕 losemyheaven at qq.com
Tue Mar 27 23:06:55 EDT 2018

setup_per_cpu_areas just prepare a per-cpu area for each
possible cpu, and it doesn't try to start up other possible cpu(s).

The address of  a per-cpu area corresponding to this cpu will be
written to its per-cpu-area register , before starting up.

Starting up other non-boot cpu happens in start_secondary function.

Larry