LKCAMP - Linux Kernel study group - volunteers

Helen Fornazier helen.fornazier at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:25:45 EDT 2018

Hi!

We are having connectivity issues as it seems that the university
blocks some ports in the wifi.

We are using the webchat interface to connect to irc, the problem is
that webchat.oftc.net seems to be not working, so we migrated to
https://webchat.freenode.net/ , I would really appreciate if you could
join #lkcamp @ freenode (there is also a #kernelnewbies @ freenode

Thanks a lot, sorry about that, we are going to check how we can fix this.

--
Helen Fornazier