Need Suggestions

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Jul 18 19:10:20 EDT 2018

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:29:41 -0700, Dave Stevens said:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:19:05 -0300 "Daniel." <danielhilst at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi Athul...
> > > This is my collegemate's writing, ... This will solve all your
> > > confusions....
> > >

> is it the policy on this list to trim?

Only the irrelevant parts, leave the parts that are the context for the reply.
So that *should* have been trimmed down to:

---
> 4) Without hesitation buy, Robert Love's Linux Kernel Programming book. It is
> one of the best beginner material and start reading it parallel to the OS book.
> This is easier to read than the previous one and more practical. But the
> previous one adds more value and is more theoretical. Handle (3) and (4) in
> parallel without blocking on any of the other activities.

I can confirm, this book is GOOOOOOD! Also check LDD3,  it's open and online
available, you may find some of it's authors in this mailist! :-). http://
www.makelinux.net/ldd3/ it's a outdated but it was a very valuable source to
me. You can find the examples updated on the internet.
---

Also, MUAs the encourage top-posting and allowing quoting without a '> ' or
other indicator of quoting depth are a pox on email.