Regarding Signing Linux kernel with Microsoft secure boot keys for UEFI

inventsekar inventsekar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 01:51:08 EDT 2018

Thx for the reply...
I got it... Its not a youtube video i was refering...
I was asking about this...

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/02/linus-torvalds-i-will-not-change-linux-to-deep-throat-microsoft/

I read this page few times but I am unable to understand what's Linus's
idea..Why he disagree ...
whether the Linux kernel should include code that makes it easier to boot
Linux on Windows PCs. This goes back to Microsoft requiring
<http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/01/windows-8s-locked-bootloaders-much-ado-about-nothing-or-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it/>
that
PCs designed to run Windows 8 use UEFI firmware with the Secure Boot
feature enabled