swap space - which subsystem

inventsekar inventsekar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:11:58 EST 2018

1. so I tried to find out which subsystem the swap space comes under..
when I googled for list of subsystems Linux architecture, no luck.
Between, I found out that kernel map, which gives me kind of
subsystems/modules.

Is there any documentation/links for list of subsystems on Linux?!?!

2. it looks like swap space itself a separate subsystem/module.
I thought to subscribe to some lkml dl for swap, but I am not finding any
DL at all. Please suggest.