wiki & email upgrades

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Wed Jan 3 23:11:41 EST 2018

I would be happy to add you to the EditorsGroup for
tr.kernelnewbies.org

What is your account name on tr.kernelnewbies.org?

On 1/2/18, 7:42 AM, "Ozgur" <ozgur at goosey.org> wrote:

    02.01.2018, 18:34, "Jalus Bilieyich" <countolaf17 at gmail.com>:
    > On 01/01/2018 12:44 PM, Rik van Riel wrote:
    >>  Hello,

    Hello,

    everytime upgrading is good but I think the old version looked nice, new year new front-side.
    So, happy new year.

    >>  As you may have noticed (if you weren't too busy celebrating the
    >>  holidays), I have upgraded kernelnewbies.org to a new version of
    >>  the wiki, and am also upgrading the email system.
    >>
    >>  This email is both an announcement, and a test of the new email
    >>  configuration. If you notice lingering problems, please contact
    >>  me via email (if it works) or Facebook Messenger.

    I can seen a many functions is work. I think TR page need some translation, can I help?

    https://tr.kernelnewbies.org/

    :)

    Ozgur