Invalid module format

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:24:33 EST 2018

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 02:42:23 +0530, Srishti Sharma said:
> When I try to boot into the same kernel, my system reboots. What should I do
> so that I am able to boot into it everytime ?

Boot into *which* "same kernel"?  The linux-next kernel or the one you had originally?

As to what you should do, the answer to that will depend on *why* your system reboots.

At what point does it reboot?  Before it outputs *anything* to the console?  Or
does it get through the initrd/initramfs (if your kernel uses one) and then
die?  Or does it get most of the way up and then blow up?