Outdated URL in Documentation

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Fri Feb 9 02:19:48 EST 2018

On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 07:24:09PM -0200, Gustavo Leite wrote:
> > Sure, please feel free to send a patch to do so.
>
> This is my first time in the process. Please tell me if I'm
> doing something wrong.
>
> I commited the changes on top of Linus (torvalds/linux) tree
> using the --signoff flag and generated the patch. Now I must
> send it to linux-doc at vger.kernel.org?

Have you read the "How to write your first kernel patch" tutorial page
on the kernelnewbies.org site?  That should answer all of your
qeustions.

And yes, you do now need to send the patch to that address, use the
scripts/get_maintainer.pl tool on your patch to see the proper people to
send it to.

Good luck!

greg k-h