[RFC] LKML Archive in Maildir Format

Joey Pabalinas joeypabalinas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:06:39 EST 2018

I spent a lot of time trying to find an LKML archive in Maildir format
that I could use for local searches with nutmuch or something, but all
the links I was able to find were all dead.

I ended up just compiling one myself and I currently host it at:

https://alyptik.org/lkml.tar.xz

It's possible I'm the only weirdo who finds this kind of thing useful, but
I figured I should share it just in case I'm not.

It's about 1.1 million files, I was wondering if anyone had an idea of a
better way to host this? I've tried Github and GitLab, but they don't
appreciate repos with that many files, hah.

Open to suggestions, thanks!

--
Cheers,
Joey Pabalinas