Eudyptula (Was: Kernelnewbies Digest, Vol 89, Issue 14)

justin.skists at juzza.co.uk justin.skists at juzza.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 17:01:18 EDT 2018

> On 20 April 2018 at 07:28 Aleix Roca Nonell <kernelrocks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just wanted to ask the same question. I'm still doing the challenge
> but it has been amost two months since I sent my last solution and
> there has not been any answer yet (except the usual auto-response of
> task received). Does somebody knows if it is still alive even for old
> challengers?

I usually get a response when I'm about to go on holiday or AFK for a
few days or so! :)

You need to remember that the maintainers who run the challenge are
very busy people. The merge window for 4.17 was recently closed (and
before that was the Spectre/Meltdown mess) so the maintainers are
probably catching up on patches in their inbox.

Justin.